don't postpone joy

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

24 little hours

here's what a difference a day makes...

I'm pissed off. Two of my friends won't take 3 hours to do something.
And for some reason, I thought I was the only one, but have realized that, in fact, I am not.
(I suspect you're looking for details here, but this'll have to do)

Even though none of the three of these people have said so, the meaning I attach to all of this is that I'm not good enough.
I do this to myself, I know. I can choose to just get off it, and let it go. My choice, however is to be hurt more than pissed, because of some stories I made up about why they won't do it, and how I'll never be number one for anybody.
I have averaged about 4 hours of sleep less than I'm accustomed. I'm certain once I sleep, I'll be able to see things from another perspective.
Until then, quite frankly, I am self doubting and lonesome.
For the record, my little voice is saying you probably think I'm bi-polar or something...

8 Comments:

At 14 December, 2005 07:53, Blogger Unknown said...

I noticed alot of times my stress is compounded by my lack of sleep. I have learned to put everything aside and just make myself get some, otherwise I just make matters worse by trying to deal with them as a sleep-deprived moron.

 
At 14 December, 2005 08:08, Blogger daisyduke said...

you're talking to the queen of sleep-deprived morons,right here, my friend. God help the world if I've not eaten!!

 
At 14 December, 2005 10:00, Blogger daisyduke said...

thanks rob, I needed that

 
At 14 December, 2005 11:02, Blogger Unknown said...

Hugs and smooches daisy my dear..i heart you and hope it all smoothes out soon for you. I hate the silly season.

 
At 14 December, 2005 11:21, Blogger Jimmy said...

Chin up darlin'! Take off early! Tomorrow is a new day! Time to put your feet up...stiff Jack and Coke in-hand. ;o)

 
At 14 December, 2005 12:16, Blogger Unknown said...

ps..i am posting for HNT this week..its the new grille LOL..

 
At 14 December, 2005 20:15, Blogger Mistify said...

you would scold me if I allowed this negativity into my day...stop, sleep and find the good side again

 
At 14 December, 2005 21:57, Blogger Jim Cooper said...

I know ehen I make up stories in my head (which I do often) they're almost always way off the mark and 10 times worse than reality.

Don't kid yourself...you're loveable and just fine the way you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home